All three sectors of the PEI Aquaculture Industry are now included under the Grower Member designation, and all Grower Members dues are calculated using the same ranked category model.
To register as a Grower Member you must be an active participant in the PEI Aquaculture Industry (i.e. a registered shellfish leaseholder or a land based finfish operation).
By becoming a member of the Aquaculture Alliance, you will benefit from each of the following:
- E-mail notifications on new funding opportunities, programs, closures, and other critical information
- Human Resource and OH&S support
- Administrative support in preparing applications for PEIAA programs and some external programs (e.g. Red Cross Disaster Relief)
- Invitation to select industry events i.e. workshops, conferences
- Access to the Employment section of the Alliance website
- Opportunity to attend conferences at membership rates.
- Special discounts from Alliance Supplier Members (click here for more details)
- Access to PEIAA facilities i.e. boardroom for meetings or training sessions
- An invitation to all association events, including Annual General Meeting and Member Golf Tournament
- Subscription to e-newsletter